A treatment has been circulation on the internet for years. This miracle cure for autism is not what everybody thinks it is. The so-called miracle cure is much more dangerous than anybody knows. Doctors and experts advise people to stay away from this medication.
Doctors showed that this cure is industrial bleach and it might damage the body if ingested. This is dangerous, especially for children. The cure for autism also known as Miracle Mineral Solution is promoted by Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. This organization is advising parents to give this cure to their children as soon as possible. The organization thinks that there is no danger whatsoever.
This organization says that they are a “non-religious” online church and that their product can cure several diseases including cancer and AIDS. Experts come to contradict them because the mixture contains some components that can be extremely dangerous.
Heath officials alert people to stop using this product because it contains chlorite. This is a chemical that is used as a disinfectant or a bleaching agent. If this enters our body it can cause several problems. If a person ingests the “recommended” dosage of this cure for autism the person can suffer from diarrhea, dehydration, and vomiting. Other problems can occur if somebody takes this treatment.
Experts mentioned that this is a way of torturing children with autism because they have a hard time explaining or even showing if they have a problem. They are not capable of saying that this medication is bad for them and if parents don’t take measures now, children can be in serious danger.
“Families are very vulnerable often straight after diagnosis, and what they need are support and advice. There is no evidence that this substance is helpful at all,” Carol Povey of the National Autistic Society.
Health officials are warning people to stay away from this product and if their children or anybody they know has taken this cure for autism they should go to a doctor as soon as possible. The more time the mixture is in their bodies the worse it gets. This product should be taken off the internet and those who put it up for sell should be punished.
Image source: Wikipedia