- INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
Visitors on the website are required to be above 13 years of age. Also, we reserve the right to restrict visitors’ access provided that harmful, illegal or inconvenient actions are conducted on the website.
- WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
Access to this website and the service it provides is only temporary. At any time, we reserve the right to disrupt service of the website, without prior notice. Under these conditions, we are not liable.
We are not responsible for content posted by visitors on this website. Any materials or comments uploaded by our visitors should not be treated as reliable. Hence, we are not liable for any such materials, including images, text, resources, software, advertisements and video.
- USER REGISTRATION
Visitors who would like to become members of our online community may be asked to provide information on their name, gender, age, country and zip code, e-mail address. By accepting to provide this information, visitors are liable for providing complete, accurate and current information, subjected to update if the information changes.
Provided that these terms are not met and we have reasonable motif of doubt that the provided information is incomplete, inaccurate or untrue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate an account, as well as to refuse any present or future use of the website.
We remind you that visitors must be 13 years of age in order to join our community and register on the website.
We are not liable for the submitted data, or the misuse of submitted data by visitors or third parties using the website.
- USER CONTENT
We do not ask or want to receive any confidential data or proprietary information from our visitors. As such, visitors are made aware that all materials or data transmitted or posted on the website are non-confidential.
Visitors agree and comply with the following rules concerning posted, submitted or transmitted content:
- Visitors are the owners of any materials or data they post. Otherwise, visitors are required to have the express consent of the owner(s) or the material or data posted on our website;
- Materials or data do not violate the copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy or any other rights of a person or entity. Nor do the materials or data cause injury to any other entity or person;
- Visitors indemnify us and our affiliates from any liability arising from the materials or data posted, submitted or transmitted to the website by visitors or third parties using the visitors’ accounts;
- Visitors are prohibited to post data or materials that breach the privacy rights of others, or are discriminatory, racist, insulting, obscene, defamatory, abusive, or blasphemous.
- Visitors are prohibited to post, submit or transmit materials or data that are harmful for the website, such as malicious software, code, worms, viruses, corrupted data or suspicious links, etc.
- Visitors are prohibited to post, submit or transmit materials or data that include any solicitation of or advertisements for businesses; that impersonate another person; that include identifiable information on any other person without the person’s prior authorization; or that violate the law or the current Terms of Service.
- WEBSITE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Website Content
The content provided on the website, or the service is generated solely for educational, informational, entertainment and promotional use. We are not liable for improper use of the content presented on the website. All content is subject to Intellectual Property Law, as well as other laws.
All applicable reference, trademark, copyright or other legal notice presented on the content must be shared. Compliance with Intellectual Property Law as well as other governing the content must be complied with at all times.
Visitors on the website may access content for personal use. Commercial purpose is strictly prohibited, as well as using the content on the website for any business or profit purposes. Content on the website may not be modified, re-created, redistributed or used for derivate works, without our written consent. Please note that our contributors, journalists and reporters are given the opportunity of contributing their work via pseudonym if they so desire.
- Third Party Links
Some links or advertisements linked to third parties are found on the website. We are not liable for any content found on the said third party websites or pages. Visitors on the website assume all responsibility for the content found on third party websites or pages.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency or copyright compliance or Intellectual Property Law compliance of content presented on the third party websites.
Visitors may link to our website’s home-page, provided linking is done in a legal frame, avoiding the damage to our or the website’s reputation or using the image of the website for profit purposes. Visitors are at all times prohibited to frame our website on any other website.
- WHEN ACCESING THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS ALL OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE, VISITORS AGREE THAT THEY ARE USING THE SERVICES AND WEBSITE AT THEIR SOLE DISCRETION. VISITORS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES STEMMING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES.
- THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED TO VISITORS ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. AS SUCH, WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED THAT INFORMATION IS ACCURATE, USEFUL OR TIMELY AND CORRECT. VISITORS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING IF THE CONTENT MEETS THEIR STANDARDS, IF IT IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR TIMELY.
- WE DO NOT OFFER WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES. INTERRUPTIONS MAY OCCUR. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS STEMMING FROM THESE INTERRUPTIONS.
- TO THE COMPLETE AND FULLEST EXTENT THAT ENFORCEABLE LAW ALLOWS, WE, AS WELL AS AFFILIATES AND OUR AND THE AFFILIATE’S DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, DISCLAIM EVERY AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO VISITORS’ USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- WE OFFER NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS AS TO THE LOSS VISITORS SUFFER AS A CONSEQUENCE OF USING OR MISUSING THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE OR VIA ANY SERVICES RELATED TO THE WEBSITE.
- WE OFFER WARRANTIES THAT VISITORS’S USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS SECURE. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE SECURITY OF VISITORS’ HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OR OF THEIR BROWSER WHEN ACCESSING THE WEBSITE.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We or our affiliates, as well as our and the affiliates’ directors, managers, officers, shareholders, agents, licensors, employees shall not be held liable for any damages or losses– direct, indirect, consequential, special or incidental that result either from the use or the inability to use the website and all content, materials or services provided.
We or our affiliates, as well as our and the affiliates’ directors, managers, officers, shareholders, agents, licensors, employees shall not be held liable for any damages or losses – direct, indirect, consequential, special or incidental that results for the use of third-party websites, content or materials linked to our website.
Visitors agree that we are not liable for any user-posted, submitted or transmitted content or materials that breach the privacy rights of others, or are discriminatory, racist, insulting, obscene, defamatory, abusive, or blasphemous.
Visitors agree that all and any dissatisfaction with the website, content offered on the website or service provided is solely resolved by discontinuing the use of the website further.
As some states to do not permit the limitation of liability, some of the aforementioned limitations may not apply to some users. All limitations on liability apply to the fullest lawful extent.
We reserve the right to suspend visitors’ accounts and use of the website or services provided that we suspect, in our sole discretion that:
- Using the website violates applicable law;
- Using the website harms our interests, as well as those of other parties, as well as infringes upon intellectual property rights or other rights of other persons or entities;
- CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE
Visitors agree that any and all claims, actions or proceedings stemming from these Terms of Service and the use of the website or services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
Provided that any of the visitors on the website find that material or content published on the website may infringe on their copyright or that of another, please contact us.
Last update: 15.08.2015